2013/10/25

PaperArtsy Liz Borer Project #3 Challenge

Hello, Crafters
It's rain out side why Typhoon is runing close our country.
The beginning of October to August is typhoon season in Japan.
Rain is good for crafting!
PaperArtsy Liz Borer Project is amazing, three projects are tour de force.(I don't
 know what I say exactly in english. Just I say wonderful!!) 

Then I only follow her colors, but her colors is so beatiful. I can't do that, just I have tried. 
Even I do not have any Halloween stamps then I did only mood. (I have to get some halloween stamps for next year.)
I painted all stamps with Fresco Finish and I used
Tim Holtz Accordion Flip 3-d die. I used this die first time then it is not going well.
I'll try to make more agen.
Please leave some advice or comment to me. Thank you for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous make, love all your fantastic elements

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, your work is beautiful, Etsuko. Your English is great. Tour de force is a perfect expression to use!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic work, love all the different shades of purple

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flip 3-D die ( I haven't seen this before) - I don't have any halloween stamps either but you have shown you can make something wonderful without - love these colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous Etsuko. Your colours are perfect, and the stamps work so well as Halloween stamps the way you have done them. Such a great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Etsuko. Amazing colours, like moonlit midnight. I love your flip album. So many lovely details to look at. That owl in the third panel looks so intense. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Etsuko you have done a fantastic job!! Lovely colours and all the elements are great..

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is gorgeous! No need for Halloween stamps, the 3D flip die looks fantastic and the elements you made to embellish it are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you have captured the Halloween mood perfectly - without Halloween stamps! This is really stunning! You should be proud of your wonderful work and your excellent English! I am ashamed to say that I don't know any Japanese! I wish I knew the Japanese for brilliant because then I could say that about your project! Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW !!! your Halloween project is stunning, your English is very good
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous project, you did really well. You totally captured the mood of halloween with those beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Etsuko -yoku dekimashita! The colours are working well! Nice contrast. And putting hats on the birds and mini girl gives the Halloween feel really well. You have added great embellishments that finish it off nicely. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx