2013/11/27

PaperArtsy Challenge Jo Myhill #1

Hello Crafters and welcome.
It was rain and thunder a little while ago. Here is getting colder day by day.
Jo's shabby style fascinated me and I tried but difficult.
Still I can't understand, how much background paint or when end of paint.
Then I follow same way her project #1 Christmas Decor and her blog Still obsessed with hearts.
I mixed Grunge Paste and Utee, it made rough paste.
I painted rough paste onto middle of  Hanging chunky board-large.
Center of layer I used white corrugated card.
And covered with Treasure Gold-classic without corrugated card.
and painted FF Claret. Then I made Crackle with FF Nougat and Snowflake.
But little failed the crackle too big.
I die cut tall heart, painted same as background and crackled. Sanded toll heart
and stamped Mini 61 and Mini 96(embossing powder in it).
After I stamped Mini 61 and Mini 72 in background board, distressed all parts
by Vintage Photo. This is it.

Thank you for dropping by. But so sorry to read poor my English,
I want explain more better....I'd give it a go!! :)
Have a nice day.

Etsuko xx










10 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful - wonderful take on Jo's inspiration. Just popped by to say thank you for your lovely words on my PaperArtsy projects earlier this month - sorry I'm so late catching up!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent version on Jo's project. I am always very impressed with your English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Etsuko, I love all of the texture and fabulous colour choices, and anything with crackling is always good xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Great grungy style and I love the crackle and the soft colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely style well done, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your take on the projects is always so lovely, Etsuko! I love this. The colours and textures are just great. I am going to try to play along and get something linked before Sunday if I can! I think you do well with your English. As I've probably said before, we English speakers would find Japanese very difficult indeed! Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic - I always love the colours you use, this is so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Etsuko! You do great with your English!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours and the wrapped heart is lovely. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rough texture you've achieved, mine is too flat, also the way you finished the heart with fabric and twine. Don't worry about your English, it is perfectly understandable and a lot better than my Japanese!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx