2014/02/24

Artist Outpost Challenge for the month of February.

Hello Crafters.
Over at Artist Outpost blog this month is Anything Goes challenge. You can see here. I want to make something spring, I decided to use "A Lovely Day" and "Serenity" series.






First I painted background by Fresco Paint some colours and stamped Flowers by Archival inks.

Added stenciled with some paste, stamped vines with fern green archival then used UTEE.  I stamped the girl onto smoothy white card, painted and fussy cut.


I painted and made crackles onto die cut tag, stamped flower with potting soil  archival then used UTEE. Also I die cut corrugated board tag and used embossing powder.  


Finally I put everything onto background and I used the burlap bottom layers.
Thank you for stopping by... and sorry for my poor description.
See you again next month.  Etsuko xx


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag, plenty of layers for interest and I love your embossed vines, they look transparent over the background. I do not own any Artist Outpost stamps but so wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely lovely... I love the stamps you've used, and that wonderful vivid green embossing is gorgeous! Lovely textures from the corrugated card and the burlap, and the little tags are great. A really fabulous creation - thank you so much for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost - sorry I'm so late catching up! Do come and play again this month.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx