2014/02/13

PaperArtsy Challenge Julie Ann Lee project "Feathers and Bones" part 2

Hello crafters and well comeback!
I followed Julie Ann's project yesterday,  today I found little box that I made memories box.  Julie Ann was making a absolutely cute suitcase, so I want to do it for my self.
I painted Fresco Paint Vanilla whole of the box. 





After it dried I painted Chocolate Pudding, French Roast and sprayed water then it dried I stamped Mini26 with Archival  Ink Coffee and sanded. It made shabby chic...I think!! I stamped sentiment onto curly paper, I really like Julie Ann's the technique It's my boom now!! I put on little blue bird and TM die cut rose. Next I die cut PaperArtsy Die hardware and stamped HP05 painted Lake Wanaka then glued onto the box.
I don't make both sides and inside box yet, I'll make soon!
Thank you for stopping again.....see you soon! xxx


8 comments:

  1. Hi Etsuko, love your box. Great colours and I love how you used the hardware findings. The lady peeking through the keyhole is cute and a lovely little surprise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely the hardware is perfect, and yes you made a great shabby chic effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Etsuko. also spotted the lady looking out. gorgeous finish to the box and pretty embellishments. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore this box, Etsuko. I love the way you used the Hardware dies too and that Prima bird! Your shabby chic effect is perfect. How original to have the lady peeping out from the keyhole. Now I am so excited to see what's inside. I am also really thrilled that you were inspired to do this by my post. Thank you for playing along. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I love the face in the keyhole!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful box, very brave of you to attempt this project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, I love the ladies face showing through the lock, what a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely - like Sue, I love the lady in the lock! Wonderful stamping on the outside of the box too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx