2014/05/01

From Lin Brown

Hello crafters and welcome here.
Over on Lin Brown's blog I had learn techniques, layout, coloring and more.
I was very inspired by her those projects.
Then I followed and I played along with her few projects, It was not all the same material as her, but I used  similar in hers .These are crafts which I have done.
Thank you Linda!

I used 6 x 6 chipboard but she used more biggest one.



I used Heavy Grey Board 9Tag, she used  Heavy Grey Board 5 x 7 , I really want this size before but PA in stock now!! 



This panel is not finish yet. I'll change the background burlap that mesh is too rough.


This tag I changed colours.

Thank you for stopping by....Did you challenge 3up by PaperArtsy this week?
Etsuko xxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow - such beautiful creations, Etsuko! I think the first one is my favourite, so delicate and with those fabulous torn tag edges. Love it!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx