2015/05/07

PaperArtsy blog Challenge topic 'Sprays' entry 2

Hello friends, this is second entry to PA 'Sprays' Challenge.
I was inspired by Jo Myhil's 'Just Add Water' PA blog spot, I always like her fabulous works and sometime I tried by her tutorials.
First I took #8 tag, rubbed some places by white gesso and Bech Hut, Candy Floss, Cheesecake Fresco onto the tag. Then I stamped LPC003 castles and ESN10 Sara's script by Versafine Vintage Sepia onto the Tissue Paper, and I glueed by Gel Medium onto the tag. Then I dripped Bech Hut Fresco and water on the tag's surface.
Second I dripped Banana, Cherry Red Fresco onto the white stamping card, when it dried I stamped LPC028 gorgeous lady by Archival Jet Black. Then I fussy cut it and stuck with 3D form onto the tag.
Finally I used Sara's words and red and gold Stickles.

Thank you so much dropping by and hope you have nice day!!
Etsuko xxx


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag and great colouring on the lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection from you as usual Etsuko! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful tag and fantastic colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the fiery colours of the woman contrast with the cool background tag - very attractive combination.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx