2016/02/03

New PaperArtsy Products {Feb.2016} Emma Godfrey


Hello everyone and welcome, I'm Etsuko is here, messy and lovely goodies from my craft room in Japan. 
PaperArtsy will be announced new products during this 7-days, it's so exciting!! 
And I have received an offer of the new stamp samples from Emma Godfrey at the end of the last year. I am very honored, of course I was ready answer. Emma's new products theme are Love, Art and Bloom, these are most important sprit for us. Also the beautiful new stamp collections are useful and freely.
This is the PaperArtsy new release Video the third night. Please take your time.
PaperArtsy blog is here.





1st  I want to made some tricky album then I chosen the way of the  double slider card. I made two slider card then I glued it to the vertical. 
I made masterpieces by Caribbean Sea, Orchid, Limelight and Inky pool Fresco Finish onto the Smoothy (Heavyweight) A4 white stamping card. I then stamped EEG14 Emma's new collection by Orchid Fresco.  Others to make a three masterpieces I used the EEG13, EEG15 stamps to each by Fresco Zesty ZingLimelightOrchid and Caribbean Sea. Finally was attached to the center that I made the big yellow flower with masterpieces by EEG14.
I fussy cut the letter 'LOVE', embossed by silver color then I glued background corners.



This is closed.





2nd. mini card by masterpieces. I stamped EEG14, EEG15EEG13 and EEV05 by Inky pool and some Archival Ink. I love the pretty size card.



3rd.  I found the fantastic neon art picture, it reminds me of the Andersen’s 'The Snow Queen' as a child. I did collage the cut of small masterpieces and EEG15 cut of the small dots onto the background.  Also I stamped EEG14 wriggling line and dripped 
Fresco Inky pool. I then used the EEG15 lovely circle with Caribbean Sea , Zesty Zing Fresco, fussy cut and attached with Prima ribbon. The small flower made by shrink plastic.



4th 5th are Tags. This tag is all collage. and EEG14 flower made by shrink plastic.
Big heart is EEG13 and embossed the words. 
  

This background is cracked, and added SnowflakeInky pool Fresco.


I'm very pleasure to introduced my samples in the PaperArtsy video.
And It was very fun to made them.
Thank you so much Leandra and Emma. 
Thank you so much stopping by.
Have a wonderful craft days.

Etsko xxx



6 comments:

  1. Fabulous samples Etsuko! They're amazing. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Etsuko. It was wonderful to see your gorgeous samples on the PaperArtsy video and blog tonight (lovely surprise too). You did an amazing job showcasing Emma's lovely new stamps. Well done!

    Hugs
    Lesley XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Etsuko. Wow, you have been busy with these lovely stamps. I love the third piece. The frame round the picture is great and I love the background. Cute tag as well. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic samples Etsuko

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic to see your samples appear over on the PA blog, Etsuko - what a wonderful display with Emma's new stamps. Lovely work!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shrink plastic flowers are such a cute idea, very inspiring! Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx