2016/04/27

Grain stencil.

Hello friends and welcome here.
First I want the grain stencil why I did not have the opportunity to use since I bought. There are many some like tools and embellishments that was excited when I bought them. They have a need to shed the spotlight!! Lol.
I used the grain stencil by clear embossing powder onto the 8tag. Then it was cool down I used Ground Espresso and Black Soot Distress Stain.
Also I stamped PA Lynne Perrella's lady and some Lin Brown's flower stamps onto the White Stamping Paper and Black paper by Fresco Paints. I then did to paint and fussy cut them. I made some embellishments with Prima mold, when it dried I painted. I stuck everything onto the 8tag. Finally I added TH's Chat Stickers.


Thank you so much dropping by, see you soon.
Esuko xx

3 comments:

  1. Your background looks fab and what a great choice of LP image, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elegant LP woman against the rustic woodlook background - very nice work, Etsuko.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Etsuko, especially your hand made embellishment xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx