2016/06/17

Country View Crafts' Blog challenge 'Crackles'.

Hello friends and welcome here.
Over on the Country View Crafts' blog challenge, Evelyn chosen this theme 'Crackles' and her wonderful project which you can see here.
This is my piece and I made two type crackles.


First I made crackle by Crackle Glaze and I used Fresco Inky Pool in the bottom, Chalk on the top. When it dries I used some stencils and TH die.


I stamped PA Lynne Perrella LPC009 onto the tissue paper and painted Fresco.
I made the small frame for the Lynne's lady and I used Deco art media white crackle.  When it dried I painted Fresco Chocolate Pudding and Treasure Gold White Fire and Sapphire.


Finally made two papers for the layer,one is blue painted paper and other one is the crumpled wax paper. I glued all papers and I added some embellishments.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
See you soon.
Etsuko.






4 comments:

  1. Both crackles are lovely but the frame with Treasure Gold.... the shine is beautiful! Love your design too, Etsuko. Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - this is beautiful - the two crackles work so well together and I love the treasure gold too! Thanks for joining in with our crackle challenge at CVC and good luck! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the use of two types of crackle, all fits in well with the choice of stamps, Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is unbelievable! The coolest thing ever, I love every detail, every layer! Congrats on your win at CVC! So well deserved. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx