2016/10/28

Pink pink Paperartsy ChallengeTopic #20 'Squares and Grids'

Hello friends and welcome here.
Over on the PaperArtsy Challenge blog #20 Topic 'Squares and Grids' which you can see beautiful gust designers projects and samples is here.
This challenge from Kasia on Wanderlust online class lesson 'Mosaic' that was very inspired by her. Then I tried and entry to the PaperArtsy blog.
This is very pinky frame.


I cut the MDF board and frame was made by the Amazon's package.
Tools, I used Fresco paint red colours, Crsyons, Silks acrylic glaze, Grange Paste, Mica flakes and White fire Treasure gold. Also I stamped my new Tracy's ETS02 stamps here and there.
Thank you so much stopping by.
Have a happy Halloween.
Etsuko xx

5 comments:

  1. Love your creation Etsuko, the colours and textures on the frame and the squares are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so you - loads to look at, great details xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely sensational!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so wonderful frame !! Lovely ! Big hugs.
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I'm loving all this texture you're working with, and the mosaic is a really strong design element. I loved looking at each little tile.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx